Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating an alliance

2 posters

Go down

Creating an alliance Empty Creating an alliance

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 am

The sun had just born and the wind was almost never showing just maybe once in a while to warm up everyone in the Village and outsiders.Sepaku was staying outside the great gates, made of Wood of Konohagakure.He slowly walked toward it.Ninjas guarded the gates slowly, gazing at Sepaku.They all noticed the headband of Sepaku, a Kumogakure headband.Anbu's received notice of high chakra presences at the village, and they payed a visit to Sepaku.They appeared all around him, he was now, full of weapons.Why such safeness?He questioned himself as he jumped in the air.Anbu's following him. "I am here for an alliance...Kumogakure and Konohagakure.I am the Raikage."He said slowly as he landed gracefully and took out his giant sword.Anbu's walked back, worried abut such strong person before them. "Bether..."He said as he putted sword away and started walking toward the mansion.

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Creating an alliance Empty Re: Creating an alliance

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 pm

After a long walk, at the village, the Sun was now even stronger, and the heat was rising slowly and slowly.Sepaku was feeling the hot from the Sun, and was this moments that he liked to call a storm to cool him.He kept walking slowly, street after street, beeing looked at by all the villagers.Anbu's following him, on roof and on street, protecting him.Soon on a bang, 10 Anbu's wearing Golden Outifts appeared around the Raikage, which made the other Anbu's scare them.They all took a good step's back, which called other Jounin's and Anbu's to surround the Raikage. "Will you all stop fucking following me?!"He yelled at them as the Anbu's disapeared slowly and took cover behind groups of Anbu's and Jounin's.They slowly pointed kunais and explosive tags to the other's in fast movements, as the Raikage took out his sword and swinged it in the air aiming it's blade.Sepaku disapeared and appeared behind a Leaf Anbu, as he slowly thrusted the sword on his back, and dispatched him. Sepaku and the Anbu's used fast movements of Weapons, trading them into the air, despatching the soldiers, slowly and carefully.Panic installed himself in the Village, as villagers run to houses, shops closing as Sepaku and the Anbu's standed still at the middle of Konohagakure. Sepaku smiled as all the Anbus and Jounins falled dead, out of the buildings into the streets, blood surrounding bodies, getting Konoha all dirty.Sepaku moved two fingers and the Anbu's disapeared to hide into the village, dispatching anyone who tryed to kill Sepaku.Sepaku jumped really high, and gracefully landed on the Hokage Mansion window.He used Body Flicker and appeared inside it.

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:15 pm

before he had even said a word, Kurai had stood up and shut the window as he went inside.
"I hardly think this is the best way to start an alliance, i told my ninja to be on high alert in case of intruders from an un-allied village. Apparently, i was right,"
she sighed and shook her head, clicking her fingers and summoning her best medical ninja.
"treat the wounded and make sure the dead are given proper burials. They deserve that much for looking after their home."
the ninja nodded and disappeared
"Now, what do you want from me, Lord Raikage?"
She raised an eyebrow and sat on the edge of her desk
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:18 pm

"There are no woundeds, only deads..."He slowly said as he laughed carefully and sitted on a chair in front of the Hokage desk.The sun shined inside it, shining over Sepaku face.He lifted his hand to cover his face from the sun, the windows creating ban gimpacts with the wind that started rising.For somehow the Sun wasn´t that hot now, just shiny enough to make you go blind.Sepaku listened to the convo of them, he heard her saying for the Medical to threat them, that they ware alert, proper burrials, she said to the Ninja as it disapeared.Sepaku laughed and looked at her. "An alliance between Konohagakure and Kumogakure, creating a stronger force that can help, in the upcoming great Ninja wars, that might come and estroy villages.If we Unite we can survive."

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 pm

she growled and glared at him viciously
"Do NOT mock me....i've brought back the dead before and i can do it again,"
she turned her back on him, showing her lack of respect towards him
"I am not forming an alliance with someone who doesnt treat me as an equal. Kage's are meant to respect one another, not kill each others ninja. Idiot..."
she shook her head, forcing back Gobi's urge to break free due to her outburst of anger a few moments ago
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 pm

"I diserve respect from a stupid little girl like you!kage's respect eachother, and im not fucking sorry, but your Anbu's do not know how to behave to stronger then them, stalking me?What the fuck do they want?!"He yelled as he slamed his hand on the table breaking it in half.He clicked his finger,as wind rolled in even more faster, and clouds formed, as it started Raining hard, and storming, he had summoned the power of Wind over storms.The 7 Tailed was trying to break free, but Sepaku had control over him."Just cuz you have the 5 tailed you have no right to think your the best!"He yelled loudly as he lifted his shirt and revealed a snake type of seal on his stomach.

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 pm

"Who said i thought i was the best? You have problems. You wont make everyone respect you by yelling at them and trying to get your own way,"
she merely shrugged
"And just a little girl am i? I'll have you know this "little girl" has been in so many battles to the death she's lost count. I don't respect people who dont respect me,"
she pulled the desk up using her chakra, using pressure to force it back together with a wave of her hand.
"My ANBU just followed my orders so dont take it out on them. If you want to kill someone, kill me,"
she ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the wall, a ring of silver chakra pulsing at her feet
"You know, i was going to accept your alliance but since your not going to just accept me and my village as an equal to yours, i cant. I will only accept an alliance with villages who are willing to be equals of my own. The Leaf will NOT be ordered around,"
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:38 pm

"WE ARE EQUALS!I ACCEPT THAT!BUT YOUR SOLDIERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY DO!I TOLD THEM I WAS COMING FOR AN ALLIANCE SO YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR ARGUEMENTS UP YOUR SOLDIERS ASS AND!I FOUGHT MANY BATTLES TOO, DEADLY, WHICH I COULD HAD NEVER SURVIVED TO TELL STORY!I FUCKING SPYED ON NAGATO, ON RAIN BY MYSELF!YOU THINK THAT IT IS EASY TO DO THAT!THEN YOUR WRONG, CUZ IT'S FUCKING HARD,HAVING TO FIGHT ANBU'S AND STRONG NINJA'S WHEN YOU ARE ALL ALONE AND ONLY HAVE YOUR SWORD!"He yelled, as brown chakra started coming out of his body slowly.

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:44 pm

she just raised a hand, showing him she wanted him to lower his voice
"I have 5 orphans sleeping in my quarters. I took them in since no-one else would. They're sleeping and i would appreciate it if you didnt wake them,"
she was silenced by a small girl, about 7 years old, with short brown hair opening her door sleepily
"Something wrong, Kurai-Chan..?"
"No...no, everythings fine. Go back to sleep, Miyaki,"
Kurai smiled gently and ruffled the girls hair. Miyaki giggled
"Alright, Kurai-Chan,"
she left.
"Those kids are the reason why i'm so protective, they've been through what i have, i am not letting them have the horrible childhood that i did..."
she closed the distance between her and Sepaku, now standing right in front of him.
"I know we're equals, and my ANBU are being healed as we speak, so i will be having words with them. But under no circumstances do i expect you to cause problems for those children..."
Just then, her harsh attitude disappeared. In its place was another side to her. Protective, kind, even gentle.
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm

"Umm ok...I wanted to Ally since I fear large scall ninja war."

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:49 pm

"Ninja war? Tch, bull. They said that 3 years ago and there has been no war,"
she shook her head
"But just in case, i accept,"
she sat back at her desk, leaning back and looking at him carefully
"I don't want any trouble from you,"
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepaku Hakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:50 pm

"heh...Your village is also troublesome..."He slowly said before looking at her in a yes and disapeared back to his village.

Sepaku Hakura
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Niwa Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:57 pm

She sighed and walked out the door to tend to her ANBU
Kurai Niwa
Kurai Niwa
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down